Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Home Alone 2: Weekend...2

Last weekend Seth was home alone, this weekend it was my turn. With Jason continuing to spread his infectious smile to the people of South East Asia, and Seth risking his life in New York for the Epstein-Herron wedding, an affair that for financial reasons I was unable to attend (I’ll get you Jet Blue), it was up to me to make sure that the cable got installed.

Mission Motherfucking Accomplished!

Even though the cable guy made fun of our “car-port” I felt I was able to hang with him as he explained the intricacies of our new DVR. I have already set the most beautiful invention ever (sit down Polio vaccine) to record a season’s worth of West Wing, The Daily Show, Meet the Press, and of course the greatest show on TV, Arrested Development. I am considering adding Real World Austin and Laguna Beach. I’ll keep you posted.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 AM, Blogger Kyle said...

sounds like you and the 'cable' guy are good friends now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home