Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Family Visit

Last night, after I had ginger/garlic sauteed spinach (topped with mushrooms) and Mexican-style pinto beans over couscous, my mom, stepdad, and my grandparents (that Grandma Linda and Poppa Don to you) came over. They brought a much needed donation--plates, bowls, and knives. This is the set of plates my mom and stepdad got when they were married--finally that's paying off for me. The manufacturer of the plates is Sasaki. Nice.

Poppa Don particularly liked the foosball table. Grandma Linda approved generally of the entire place, and opined that, if money got tight, we could easily rent out the basement. My mom was excited that she'll get to pick out paint for my room, and my stepdad enjoyed the organic apple juice I bought. It's damn good juice--come over and try it sometime.

1 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger Fishpimp said...

Q: What do call it when Sasaki makes plates?

A: "China from Japan!" HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home