Thursday, September 29, 2005

Night One Will Be A Solo Affair

October 1st will be the first night that we will be able to stay in our new home. Yet only one of our heads will hit the pillow that night. Jason and I will be out of town forcing Seth to make the creepy discovery of all the “night sounds.” He might not want to take that journey alone, so ladies and young Asian boys who would like to join Seth should make their way to the Green Lake wadding pool around 10pm, Seth will the one laying face down in it.

Jason is in Cambodia, where it's ixnay on the Ixonnay. I will be in Walla Walla, for my five year college reunion. It should be a fun weekend of wondering, “Why are we having a reunion when its only been five years?”

I will return Sunday night when Seth and I will have the ‘When Do You Need the Bathroom’ conversation.

1 Comments:

At 1:25 PM, Blogger marxiano said...

Ah, Dave good to see you blogging again. Perhaps I too will return. Uh, OK next week, maybe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home