Tuesday, October 04, 2005

First Cup of Tea

Last night at 6pm I had my first cup of tea at 7502. Seth had purchased a kettle at IKEA, however, since he had not returned from his mis-adventures trying to find a quicker rout home via East Marginal and 99. I was forced to boil the water in a small pot.

Since it was a special occasion I was tempted to use the tea that Renee and Kevin had brought back from England, or even the tea that Erika had brought back from India. In the end I decided to dance with who brung me: Red Rose. It was delicious.

Then I huffed glue in the bathroom for like eight hours.

4 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, Blogger Katey Schultz said...

Remember when you tried to finish one giant Costco sized bag of Red Rose by the end of the school year? (senior year?)
katey
www.livejournal.com/users/kateyschultz

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Rydo said...

You're one bad mother-huffer.

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger JMB said...

Shut your mouth (but I'm talkin' 'bout Dave!)

Red Rose is, and always will be, a classic. I made a pot of it last night, in fact.

jason

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger carrie said...

A WHOLE pot, was it for 3rd qtr tea?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home