Friday, October 21, 2005

Hoooray Fall

Fall is my favorite season, and not just because I’m freakishly tall. So you can imagine how f-ing thrilled I am about all of the fall like activities happening at the house. On Tuesday evening Seth and I went to our backyard (Green Lake) and threw around the football as the yellow and orange leaves fell around us. Jason then joined us and read us something he calls poetry.

On Wednesday night Jason and I went to the store to buy our house pumpkin. It is, and I know I say this all the time, one hell of a gourd. Tomorrow night is our World Series party, and during the day we’ll be attending the UW/USC ass-kicking with two lovely ladies from Occidental, oh and one of them will be bringing her fiancé...oh and it's Carrie Liston.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home