Friday, October 28, 2005

Gender Diversity at 7502

It's not often that girls stay at 7502. David doesn't let anyone sleep with him (believe me, I've asked).

As for me, well, something about getting back to 7502 makes the girls I date suddenly feel sleepy, notice a sharp pain in their back, or remember some early meeting they have tomorrow.

But Jason McDonald, he is holding high the banner of masculine hostelry for all of us.

His charming, beautiful, brilliant girlfriend Saira (rhymes with "Tyra") is visiting for the weekend. Supposedly she's looking at applying to the UW for grad school. Of course her real mission is to install shelving in our living room.

We had breakfast this morning, the four of us. You can probably guess what happened: David and I made a series of incomprehensible jokes based on an obscene premise while Jason and Saira smiled politely. Yes, Jason's happy he took that upstairs bedroom now. Not as happy as Saira is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home